What We Do
We work with companies to identify and implement solutions to improve workplace safety and human performance.
How We Do It
We utilize a three-step process based on science and real-world experience in high-risk work environments. We do not employ a one-size-fits-all approach; solutions are based on clients’ specific needs.
Step 1: Assess
We administer a Safety Culture Assessment to gain a deeper understanding of an organization’s unique safety culture.
Step 2: Train
Based on the Assessment results, we work with the organization to develop a safety and performance improvement plan that incorporates leadership training, error reduction training, and/or onsite HSE coaching.
Step 3: Measure
We re-administer the Safety Culture Assessment. When possible, we apply additional techniques designed to further validate the effectiveness of the training effort (e.g., statistical studies, focus groups).
Our process achieves real-world positive outcomes including:
- Increased quality of communication between management and non-management
- Increased job satisfaction and commitment
- Increased safety awareness
- Decreased employee turnover and absenteeism
- Decreased number of errors and safety violations
- Decreased costs and negative exposure associated with accidents and near misses
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.